A few features of the program:
- Sell to 20 films per module, using 9 showtimes and 8 prices per title.
- Cost cutting advertising tickets, thermal tickets, and receipt roll advertising tickets
- Integrated super-fast automatic reserved seating and "best-seat" assigned seats
- Uses standard off-the-shelf computers and monitors
- Network sales stations using Windows networking.
- Sell or view reports from remote locations, using PC-Anywhere.
Your accountant and tax advisor will appreciate:
- Time tested stability. Systems have been in continuous operation since 1994.
- Anti-theft measures with dual audit trails, serial numbers, and fail-safe reporting.
- Password protection that prevents cashiers from voiding tickets or viewing reports.
- An integrated self-restorating cross-checking file system.
- Easy to read and email weekly film reports, accepted by all distributors.
Your managers will appreciate:
- Learning day-to-day system operation and reporting in less than one hour.
- Program stability and independence, under Windows XP, 2000, 98 and more.
- Showtime graphs and automatic show schedule corrections.
- Three types of printed show schedules for the booth, staff, and the web.
- A simple daily "General Ledger" for reconciliation of tickets and receipts.
- Fast close-out of shifts and the end of the business day.
Your cashiers will appreciate:
- Simple sales. Training to sell tickets takes less than five minutes.
- Simple same day advance sales and flexible advance day sales.
- Low seat warnings, auditorium % full indicator.
- Show start warnings, and "Time until feature start" display.
- Automatic "Amount Tendered" calculation.
Your customers will appreciate:
- Fast single keystroke sales for rush periods.
- Purchasing advance day tickets to avoid the fear of sell-out shows.
- A display showing the minutes remaining until showtime and seats available.
- Optional customer pole displays for transactions.
- "Best-seat" assigned seating on selected shows.
- Coupons for discounts printed on the copyrighted "Skinny Elephant" ticket.
Isn't it time you offered your customers more than just a movie?
Your bottom line will appreciate:
- A lower initial and ongoing cost than any other system with comparable features.
- The use of standard, inexpensive, "off-the-shelf" computers and keyboards.
- Added revenue from the copyrighted scam-resistant "Skinny Elephant" advertising ticket.
New cashiers can simply use the arrow keys and the Enter key to sell tickets.
The contents of the showtime and ticket type columns change depending on the feature.
TSS Programs: Simple, Elegant, Intuitive.
Even though cashiers can be taught to sell tickets in less than five minutes, Tim Harvey Ticketing is a full featured ticketing program, with a manual over 100 pages long.
Learn how to use Windows networking (requires acrobat reader)
Interested in some sample source code? A Theatre Support web page is a top Google hit for programmers looking to understand and use serial date code! Click HERE to see the TSS serial date code web page!
Tim Harvey Downloads
Files listed below are for the use of existing customers of TSS. They are either encrypted, or of no value except to users of Tim Harvey Ticketing.
Theatre Support Services customers that use the "Skinny Elephant" ticket stock get FREE upgrades!
XP compatible self extracting executable
Stay tuned for new patches. To avoid confusion, all old patches have been removed.